Current Job Opportunities
Below is a listing of our current job opportunities.
Summer student positions (Canada Summer Jobs)
- Dementia Care Program Assistant (summer student)
- Meals on Wheels/Community Wellness Program Assistant (summer student)
- Adult Day Program Assistant (summer student)
- Communications Assistant (summer student)
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in employment at SPRINT Senior Care. Please refer to the steps below to help you through our selection process:
- See above for SPRINT Senior Care's current opportunities. Please send all applications to email@example.com.
- SPRINT Senior Care is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates who reflect the diversity of our community. We thank all those who submit a resume. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Based on a review of submitted applications, those candidates who best meet the job requirements will be invited to take part in interviews. SPRINT Senior Care’s interview process typically consists of three stages: a phone interview and two in-person interviews. Most interview processes also contain a written test component.
Prior to commencing employment at SPRINT Senior Care, you will be required to have a Criminal Background Check/Vulnerable Sector Search, and three employment reference checks.