SPRINT Senior Care has the utmost respect for our staff. That’s why our Personal Support Workers' (PSWs') wages and benefits make us an industry leader within the community support service sector.
We are currently hiring PSWs. Come join a fantastic team of over 200 unionized home and community PSWs!
Benefits of working at SPRINT Senior Care:
- Competitive wages starting at $16.93/hour
- Health and dental benefits or 6% pay is lieu of benefits
- Vacation pay: 6%-10%
- 30 minutes paid travel time between clients in the community
- Travel dot: $1.50 payment for travel expenses between each client
- Paid training and development
- Support for continuing education: $500/year
- Membership with CUPE
Apply to us today by emailing your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRINT Senior Care is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates who reflect the diversity of our community. We thank all those who submit a resume. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.