SPRINT Senior Care is proud to support students from post-secondary institutions across the Greater Toronto Area and provide rich placements throughout our organization.
Through our placements, SPRINT Senior Care:
- Supports career growth for future employment and contribution to the community support service sector;
- Offers a range of new experiences and challenges that assist with the development of practical and personal skills;
- Promotes appreciation of working relationships and their contribution to SPRINT Senior Care;
- Enhances knowledge of practices and skills.
SPRINT Senior Care accepts placements from the following types of programs:
- Food and Beverage Management
- Human Resources
- Personal Support Services
- Recreation Therapy
- Senior Fitness Instruction
- Social Services
- Social Work
Interested in applying for a student placement at SPRINT Senior Care? Email our Volunteer Services and Human Resources Specialist at email@example.com.
After you've submitted your application you will be contacted by SPRINT Senior Care’s Volunteer Services and Human Resources Specialist to schedule your interview and orientation.