To keep clients and drivers safe, we have implemented the folllwing changes to our program:
- We only transport one client at a time; you can still bring one escort.
- We have installed a plastic shield between the front and back seats.
- We cannot currently honour “front seat only” requests.
- All drivers wear masks while helping you to and from the vehicle.
- Clients/caregivers will also be required to wear a mask.
- All clients/caregivers entering the vehicle must first clean their hands with the sanitizer provided by the driver.
SPRINT Senior Care offers accessible transportation services that respond to seniors’ individualized needs, are safe and affordable, and help clients to continue to reside at home while participating in the community. We provide these services through the Toronto Ride partership. SPRINT Senior Care is the lead agency of Toronto Ride.
For an affordable fee, our Transportation program supplies rides to medical and dental appointments, rehabilitation and day programs, as well as to the grocery store, the bank, the hairdresser, and to social activities. In addition, our Transportation Department offers affordable rides to all of our programs and events.
To find out more information, or to schedule a ride, call 416-481-6411. Additional information about our transportation services can also be accessed by emailing email@example.com.
SPRINT Senior Care is the lead agency of Toronto Ride. Launched in 1998, Toronto Ride is a collaborative partnership of 13 not-for-profit, community support service agencies that provide door-to-door, assisted transportation to seniors 55+ and adults with disabilities who are not eligible for Wheel-Trans. Its transportation services help clients live independently by offering equitable access to health care, Adult Day Programs, and appointments and activities in the Toronto area.